Terms of Service
Multunus Software Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “We” or “PracticeNow”) operates www.practicenow.us website and provides services including but not limited to class management, payments, subscriptions and customer relationship management (hereinafter referred to as “Services”).
By signing up to use the PracticeNow website or any of the Services of Multunus you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms of Service”) as may be amended from time to time.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time here. Multunus reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the PracticeNow website. We recommend that you check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. our continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any updated terms constitutes acceptance of those updated terms.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms of Services will result in an immediate termination of your Account.
- Account Terms
You agree to the following terms relating to your account:
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Services or have such authorization from your parents or guardian.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your registration information is true, accurate and complete.
- You acknowledge that PracticeNow will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. PracticeNow cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as creation of classes, hosting classes, creation of subscriptions, assigning fees, creation of videos, files, data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded to your PracticeNow account (“Activity”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of PracticeNow will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- Account Activation
- Subject to section 2.1, the person signing up for the Services will be the contracting party (“Account Owner” or “You”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Services.
- If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
3. General Conditions of Use
The following general conditions apply to your use of the Services:
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account Owners.
- You are responsible for the conduct of your Account and the conduct of your customers.
- You must ensure that you and your customers do not:
- use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in your use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of India;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without our express written permission;
- misuse the Services by interfering with their normal operation, or attempting to access them using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions we provide;
- purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use PracticeNow or PracticeNow trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof;
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent any limitations imposed on your account;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any PracticeNow system or network, unless we have given you prior written authorization;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, translate, create derivative works, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to reconstruct, identify or discover any source code, algorithms, underlying ideas or underlying user interface techniques in the Services or any of the software used to provide the Services, or attempt to do so;
- directly or indirectly identify a customer contrary to the terms of any confidentiality notice or other privacy setting, or attempt to do so;
- use the Services to collect or store any sensitive information (“Sensitive Information”) including personal health information, banking and credit card information, and if you do use PracticeNow to collect, store or otherwise process any Sensitive Information you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws;
- transmit any viruses, malware, or other types of malicious software, or links to such software, through the Services;
- use the Services to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others, or to commit any unlawful activity;
- attempt to circumvent any license, timing or use restrictions that are built into the Services; or
- lend, resell, lease or sublicense or otherwise use the Services for the benefit of a third party, unless we have given you prior written authorization
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected].
- You understand that your Activity (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We do not knowingly provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website or the Services only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information and do not use this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
- PracticeNow Rights
The following are PracticeNow’s rights in regards to the Services and these Terms of Service:
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- We reserve the right to change the prices for our Services without notice at any point of time.
- We reserve the right to refuse our Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- PracticeNow does not pre-screen Activity and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Activity that is available via the Services.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Activity or suspend an Account Owner’s access to the Services if they share or otherwise make available Activity containing material that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) by an Account Owner or its representatives directed at any PracticeNow customer, PracticeNow employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our Services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that PracticeNow employees and contractors may also be PracticeNow customers/teachers and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- PracticeNow retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account Owner, PracticeNow reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- We are not responsible if information made available on PracticeNow website is not accurate, incomplete or obsolete. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- The PracticeNow website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- If We reasonably believe that any of Your content (1) breaches these terms or our policies (2) violates applicable law, or (3) could harm our users, third parties, then we reserve the right to take down some or all of that content in accordance with applicable law. Examples include child pornography, content that facilitates human trafficking or harassment, and content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights.
- Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, Warranty and Disclaimer
- Account Owner expressly understands and agrees that PracticeNow shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Services.
- In no event shall PracticeNow or our Suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or this Agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PracticeNow and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party or site user due to or arising out of use of our platform and/or your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- PracticeNow does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- PracticeNow does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- PracticeNow does not warrant that the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- You shall be held personally liable for any violation of a third party’s rights by you. You agree to reimburse Company for all damages resulting from the culpable non-observance of the obligations of these Terms. Account Owners release the Company from all eligible claims that their customers, other users or third parties may file against the Company due to a violation of their rights by content posted by the Account Owner or due to a violation of other obligations. You shall assume the costs of Company legal defense, including all court and legal fees. This condition does not apply if the Account Owners are not responsible for the infringement.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or data use, incurred by You or any third-party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the Services or any content provided on or through the use of our Services.
- The Company’s liability for any and all claims in the aggregate, arising out of or related to your use of the Platform, shall not under any circumstances exceed the total amounts/subscription actually paid by You to the Company for its Services.
- External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by Company and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party websites and online services to which the Service links.
- The Company gives no other warranty in connection with the Services and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Company excludes liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem which Company have been made aware of;
- the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within any communications or the Services;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Services;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Servicse;
- the infringement by any person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any communication or use of the Services;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- any transaction involving External Sites;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Service, or any Communication (save that, where digital content supplied to You by Company or on behalf of Company through the Services causes damage to your digital content or devices You may be entitled to compensation or repair or replacement, in which case kindly inform to Company); and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have an effect.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Intellectual Property and Customer Activity
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a PracticeNow site, including compliance of your Activity with any applicable laws or regulations.
- By uploading Activity, you agree: (a) to provide PracticeNow the right to display and store your Activity: (b) to allow other internet users to view your Activity; and (c) that PracticeNow can, at any time, review all the Activity submitted by you to its Services.
- You acknowledge that, in order to ensure compliance with legal obligations, We may be required to review certain content submitted to the Services to determine whether it is illegal or whether it violates these Terms of Service. We may also prevent access to or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates the law or these Terms of Service. PracticeNow has no obligations to monitor or review any content submitted to the Services by you or any other person.
- Any ideas, suggestions, concepts, processes, techniques, questions, answers, codes/scripts, and other comments related to our services, site, proposed services, documentation or business (“Feedback”) that you provide to PracticeNow will be owned by PracticeNow and you hereby waive any claim you have to ownership, compensation, monetary or otherwise, for providing the Feedback and for PracticeNow’s use of your Feedback.
- You hereby grant PracticeNow a non-exclusive right to use your trade-names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and logos to promote the PracticeNow service.
- We will not disclose your Confidential Information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our Services. “Confidential Information” includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; (d) we are required by law to disclose; or (e) that you have given your consent or instructed us to disclose.
- If you remove content, delete your account or if these Terms of Service are terminated, we will be permitted to retain a copy, including archives, of your Confidential Information or any information that is related to your account (including Content and personal information) if such retention is necessary to meet our legal and compliance obligations.
- PracticeNow’s Fees
- We will charge you a fee based on your account plan. Services will be billed monthly. When your billing period is over, the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided.
- Account Owners must dispute any discrepancies or errors in their invoices within three (3) days of their receipt of an invoice/bill.
- Account Owners shall pay the invoice within seven (7) days of their receipt of an invoice / bill.
- All fees are exclusive of applicable governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- We do not provide refunds.
- Payments Platform. PracticeNow offers access to a payments platform through which you may process payment transactions with your students or other users (“PracticeNow Payments”). We use a third party payments processor and platform provider like Razorpay Software Private Limited (“Razorpay”) to facilitate PracticeNow Payments (the “Provider”). We reserve the right to change the Provider at any time, in which case you agree to take whatever steps as we may advise in order to migrate the PracticeNow Payments service to another Provider.
- Settlement of Transactions.
- We will deposit the amounts actually received by us for transactions submitted through PracticeNow Payments (less any applicable fees and Chargebacks, defined below) into your designed bank account in accordance with the payout schedule in your PracticeNow plan. Your payout schedule is subject to change at the sole discretion of PracticeNow. Payouts for new customers may be delayed while we verify your account.
- You are responsible for monitoring your transactions and ensuring that our payments to you are correct. You must notify us of any errors in payments made to you within seven (7) days of the error first appearing on your electronic transaction history. Failure to notify us of such an error in accordance with these Terms of Service will be deemed a waiver of any right to amounts owed to you.
- We may delay settlement if we need to conduct an investigation or resolve any suspicious activity or pending dispute related to any transaction or your account, for the entire time it takes for us to do so. We also may defer settlement or restrict access to your funds as required by law or court order, or if otherwise requested by law enforcement or governmental entities.
- The amount of a transaction may be reversed or charged back to your bank account (a “Chargeback”) if the transaction (a) is disputed by one of your students or other users, (b) is reversed for any reason by a payment card network (defined below), our Provider, or a payer’s or our financial institution, (c) was not authorized or we have any reason to believe that the transaction was not authorized, or (d) is allegedly unlawful, suspicious, or in violation of the terms of these Terms of Service.
- For any transaction that results in a Chargeback, we may withhold the Chargeback amount in a Reserve (defined below). We may deduct the amount of any Chargeback and any associated fees, fines, or penalties assessed by the card-issuing bank or organization or our Provider from your bank account (including without limitation any Reserve), any proceeds due to you, your bank account, or other payment instrument registered with us. If you have pending Chargebacks, we may delay settlement of future transactions. Further, if we reasonably believe that a Chargeback is likely with respect to any transaction, we may withhold the amount of the potential Chargeback from payments otherwise due to you under these Terms of Service until such time that (a) a Chargeback is assessed due to a user’s complaint, in which case we will retain the funds, (b) the period of time under applicable law or regulation by which the user may dispute that the transaction has expired or (c) we determine that a Chargeback on the transaction will not occur. If we are unable to recover funds related to a Chargeback for which you are liable, you will pay us the full amount of the Chargeback immediately upon demand. You agree to pay all costs and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, incurred by or on behalf of us in connection with the collection of any amounts due to PracticeNow under these Terms of Service that are unpaid by you.
- If we determine that you are incurring an excessive amount of Chargebacks, we may establish controls or conditions governing your account, including without limitation, by (a) establishing a processing fees, (b) creating a Reserve (defined below) in an amount reasonably determined by us to cover anticipated Chargebacks and related fees, (c) delaying settlement and (d) terminating or suspending your access to PracticeNow Payments or other Services.
- Any bank account or payment card information may be held by PracticeNow in order to satisfy any account balances, disputes, refunds, Chargebacks or other liabilities or obligations after leaving or terminating PracticeNow Payments or any other Service offered under these Terms of Service.
- Reserve. We may at any time in our discretion designate an amount of funds that you must maintain in a separate reserve account (a “Reserve”) to secure the performance of your payment obligations under these Terms of Service. We may require a Reserve for any reason, including if you have a high rate of Chargebacks or refunds, or other indications of performance problems related to your use of PracticeNow Payments or other Services. The Reserve will be in an amount as reasonably determined by us to cover anticipated Chargebacks, returns, unfulfilled services or credit risk based on your processing history or such amount designated by our processor. The Reserve may be raised, reduced or removed at any time by us, in our sole discretion, based on your payment history, a credit review, the amount of any arbitration award or court judgment against you in our favor, or otherwise as we or our Provider may determine or require. If you do not have sufficient funds in your Reserve, we may fund the Reserve from any funding source associated with your account, including but not limited to any funds (a) due to you under these Terms of Service or (b) available in your bank account, or other payment instrument registered with us. You grant us a security interest in and lien on any and all funds held in any Reserve, and also authorize us to make any withdrawals or debits from the Reserve, without prior notice to you, to collect amounts that you owe us under these Terms of Service, including without limitation for any reversals of deposits or transfers made to your bank account.
- Refunds and Returns.
- You agree to process returns, and provide refunds and adjustments, for your goods or services through PracticeNow Payments in accordance with these Terms of Service and any applicable payment card network rules or our Provider’s terms. Payment card network rules may require that you will (a) maintain a fair return, cancellation or adjustment policy, (b) disclose your return or cancellation policy to customers at the time of purchase, (c) not give cash refunds to a customer in connection with a card sale, unless required by law and (d) not accept cash or any other item of value for preparing a card sale refund. You are responsible for knowing and adhering to the payment card network rules applicable to you, and PracticeNow will not be liable for any violation by you of the payment card network rules.
- The amount of the refund/ adjustment must include any associated taxes required to be refunded and cannot exceed the amount shown as the total on the original sales data except by the exact amount required to reimburse the user for postage that the user paid to return merchandise, if applicable. Please be aware, if your refund policy prohibits returns or is unsatisfactory to the user, you may still receive a Chargeback relating to such sales. You can process a refund through your account up to thirty (30) days from the day you accepted the payment. Transaction fees are also refunded, so the full purchase amount is always returned to your user.
- Customer Service. Even if PracticeNow handles disputes, Chargebacks or refunds on your behalf through PracticeNow Payments, you are solely responsible for all customer service issues relating to your services, including pricing, fulfilment, cancellation by you or customer, returns, refunds and adjustments, rebates, functionality and warranty, technical support, and feedback, reviews, or ratings concerning experiences with your personnel, policies or processes. In performing customer service, you will always present yourself as a separate entity from PracticeNow. As between you and PracticeNow, you are solely responsible for customer service issues relating to your account.
- RazorPay Connected Accounts. Where RazorPay is the Provider, the following provisions will apply:
- We may exchange Linked Account Data with RazorPay as necessary to detect and prevent fraud, misuse, unlawful, abusive or deceptive activity, and otherwise to allow PracticeNow and RazorPay to each comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- You represent and warrant that all information provided to PracticeNow or RazorPay in connection with the creation or maintenance of a RazorPay Linked Account is true and accurate in all material respects at all times. You will be responsible for any loss or liability incurred by PracticeNow due to activity conducted through a RazorPay Linked Account initiated by you or on your behalf, or using your credentials even if not authorized by you, and PracticeNow may deduct such losses from your RazorPay Linked Account or your PracticeNow Account, or require you to pay such losses to PracticeNow.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PracticeNow and RazorPay and their respective affiliates from any claims brought by a third party arising out of any activity conducted through a RazorPay Linked Account or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the RazorPay Documentation.
9. Cancellation and Termination
You may cancel your account at any time by emailing [email protected] and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in PracticeNow’s response. Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your Activity will be immediately deleted from the Services. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so. If you request that your Activity be deleted, PracticeNow will not be held responsible for any data that is lost. As noted in section 6, above, if you remove Content,
we may retain a copy of necessary to meet our legal and compliance obligations.
If you cancel the Services in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time.
Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, PracticeNow may prevent you from creating an account or suspend or terminate any account that you create if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Services.
10. Modifications to the Services and Prices
Prices for using PracticeNow are subject to change upon 30 days notice from PracticeNow. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the PracticeNow Site (www.practicenow.us) or the administration console of your PracticeNow site via an announcement.
PracticeNow reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
PracticeNow shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
11. Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to, and you may choose to use, third party tools as part of the Services, over which PracticeNow neither monitors nor has any control or input.
You acknowledge and agree that PracticeNow provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. PracticeNow shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
Any use by you of third-party services is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms.
12. User submissions
If, at PracticeNow’s request, You send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), You agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and conditions.
You agree that Your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
14. Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
15. Governing Law
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Such shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Bangalore, India.
16. Changes To Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms and conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
17. Contact Information
Your questions and feedback on the Terms of Service can be sent to [email protected]
In accordance with the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Vaidyanathan Bala, Multunus Software Private Limited
Address: B402, Mahaveer Riviera, Achappa Layout, Off 24th Main, JP Nagar 5th Phase, Bangalore – 560078
Email: [email protected]